Fair Oaks/ Orange Grove
ROUND TWO WORKSHOP
Your Choices- Weighing the Options
The Planning & Community Development Department hosted a second community workshop on the Fair Oaks/ Orange Grove Specific Plan area on April 11, 2019. The goal of the workshop was to present preliminary land use and urban form concepts that considered a number of factors, including community feedback received since the first workshop. Input received will help refine these concepts and guide the drafting of goals, policies, and development standards.
Workshop Agenda and Materials
Approximately 35 community members attended the workshop and provided feedback on the future of Fair Oaks/ Orange Grove. The following are materials that were presented at the workshop:
- Icebreaker Activity: Participants were able to reaffirm what we heard so far from the community by placing stickers next to those comments.
- Powerpoint Presentation: Provided background information on the program, overview of the existing Specific Plan area, emerging themes and draft vision, and preliminary concepts.
- Small Group Discussion & Report Back: Participants broke out into small groups to discuss the preliminary concepts. Each table reported back to the larger group with a summary of main points.
Let Us Know What You Think
The success of this plan depends on people like you! Your input and ideas will guide the development of new standards and guidelines that will influence the quality of life and economic vitality of Fair Oaks/ Orange Grove. We invite you to take a few minutes to review the draft vision and preliminary concept for Fair Oaks/ Orange Grove and provide your input online or in hard copy.
Where to send your comments:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention: Fair Oaks/ Orange Grove
- Mail or Drop-off at Permit Center:
175 N. Garfield Avenue, Pasadena, CA 91101
Attention: Our Pasadena Program – Fair Oaks/ Orange Grove